Sunday, October 31, 2010

learning gender

0

Learning gender makes me questioned my self. Yeah, and I questioned a lot. In the past, I found this statement, "sometimes my life is not mine." Now, I still thinking on it. Whether I want to go on my way or not.

Learning gender makes me break down my mind. Thinking something behind. Yeah, I already did it in my previous study. Thinking something behind, but not through gender lens. Thinking about interest, and it makes me did not believe anything. "No free lunch" and "there are no forever friend and enemy." The conspiracy theory is very influence me, may be until now.

Now I should thinking on gender perspective, doing gender analysis. Seems easy hah? But not really.. Thinking who gain, who loss; who does, who does not; who has who has not, etc.

Learning gender, I should brave to be different, thinking beyond of the mainstream. And it is also important on my process, as a women and as feminist.


0 komentar: